Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Avocado and Honey Facial Mask

Posted by enjoyingspring (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 9, 14 at 9:24

Has anyone ever tried these homemade facial masks.

Just wondering if they are any better than the ones you buy at the store. They sound kind of messy and sticky but if it works it is worth the try.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Avocado and Honey Facial Mask

I'll jump in since no one else has. Nope, I've never made nor used a gloppy facial mask. As a matter of fact, I've never used a mask of any kind.

What is this mask supposed to do?

o

Good luck concocting up that potion.

o

haven't used avocado on my face, but have on my hair. It does wonders for horse hair like mine. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here