Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quality time

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 24, 12 at 9:13

I just got out of the attic. I spent some quality time up there. Taped up some places that the cold ac air escaped in to the attic, instead of going to my vents downstairs.

Remains to be seen, if the AC kicks off more often now.

Moni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quality time

You didn't forget Bongo up there, did U?

o

No, he is such a wimp! He has been lounging around in my grand doggies beds since we got here. Refuses to come in my back yard and keep me company while I work.

I am going to force him out today. He needs some fresh air, for heavens sake.

LOL

Moni

o

Moni,,,Frog says to tell him when there is chores to do he better HOP TO IT and do his share

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here