Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Canada Day

Posted by taigen (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 1, 13 at 9:13

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians....have a good one eh!! Enjoy :)

Here is a link that might be useful: I am Canadian Anthem

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Canada Day

Happy Canada Day from me too.

Sue

o

And me! Happy Canada Day!

o

Happy Canada Day; hope everyone has a good one!

o

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends. What do you do to celebrate in your country? Hope it's a fun day for you!

o

Happy Canada Day!

o

Happy Canada Day everyone. We celebrate the same way as our neighbours to the south celebrate July 4th - barbecues, fireworks, parades and beer (Canadian beer) with family and friends. We wear red and white, funny hats and funny sunglasses, fly our flag and love our country.

o

Several years ago we were in Canada arriving July 1st. Got greeted at the border by the nicest people telling us to stick around for free hot dogs and drinks. But we went on and did find a place to stay and an open restruarant BUT every where we went we were invited to picnics, bar b ques etc At that time nothing was open and my sister in law was so upset, because she was a Walmart "junkie" Did not bother me. I just enjoyed being and talking to the people in the parks, etc Great experience.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here