Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AGT voting........something strange going on!

Posted by jae_tn (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 3, 12 at 9:00

DREW ERWIN NEEDS YOUR VOTE - AND HELP SPREADING THE WORD.........Drew was in the lead in views on America's Got Talent's Youtube competion, but several acts pulled ahead tonight....Please keep voting DAILY for Drew at Youtube.com/AGTand most importantly spread the word - he's getting great support but we need to get the word out and get more people to see and vote for his video to get him on the show!!!

He has been ahead by 1500 to 2000 votes all along but overnight something strange happened. The are acts the had about 2500 that now have 15,000 to 24,000 while he is at 10,000. Strange but in any case, he needs more votes to stay in. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AGT voting........something strange going on!

That does seem 'strange'...I will share his video with more people, but remember: DREW IS already a WINNER with that voice!

nola anne

o

Thanks Nola Anne.......I feel the same way and if he loses due to someone messing around with the system, then that will be a life lesson learned. It's a shame that some will stoop to extremes to get a win but it does look like there is something strange going on! I doubt that he has a chance to win but it would be fun for him to at least get to be on TV.

o

I've been voting everyday and he has been way ahead of everyone else. How could they now surge ahead with soooo many more votes. Well, we'll keep voting!

Here's the link

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote for Drew

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here