SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oldfixer

Summer Yapping

oldfixer
9 years ago

Welcome to July. (Already!) Summer goes by too fast. I had reservations about the season with my new health issues but things are going well. The hot sunny days are still energizing. It puts beach people in a great mood. Hope the lake continues to warm up closer to 80 for some snorkeling. Activities kick in this weekend with the pro-am volleyball tournament and a big parade. I may bake a Rum Cake to treat our beach group. Then the lakefront will roll through Kite shows, soccer in the sand, fishing contests, classic car cruise day, RV show, art festival, boat show, festivals with rides, beer tents, bands, crafts,food, triathalons, picnics & cookouts, events at the zoo, and the jam packed superboat races. Doesn't seem like enough days in the season. And you wonder why I treat it as a 3 month "stay-cation". Make it a daily affair and enjoy. Evenings have had clouds on the horizon, and I haven't stayed late for one of the colorful over the water sunsets yet. Some days you sneak in a few minutes for that other stuff like work, chores, cleaning, shopping, cooking, laundry or yard work. It all gets done eventually. Hope summer keeps you smiling and happy.

Comments (5)