SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pammyfay

Latest celeb deaths: Chad Everett, Sherman Hemsley

pammyfay
11 years ago

Oh, that "Medical Center" guy -- he was DREAMY!

(He had lung cancer and was 75.)

Comments (7)

• Lily316
    11 years ago

Everyone's dying. I used to love Medical Center. That's the third death in a week of a star. Let's hope that's it for awhile.

• wanda_va
    11 years ago

I loved Chad Everett--so good looking. And Sherman was hilarious on "The Jeffersons". I think the stars of yesteryear were better (and better looking) than the stars of today. Sadly, they are old now and we will be losing them rapidly.

• kayjones
    11 years ago

RIP, fellas - I loved watching your shows.

I know it's hard to believe, but these actors we grew up watching are OLD - lol - mortality is difficult to accept - how could we BE THIS OLD?!!!

The tough one to lose, for me, will be Betty White - she has been a part of my life for what seems FOREVER!

• Georgysmom
    11 years ago

kayjones, I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. Betty is the last of the Golden Girls. It will be a very sad day indeed.

• Jamie_MS
    11 years ago

Chad Everett was my first crush!!! Medical Center used to come on Monday nights, I remember, and I would not miss it for anything! lol

• petra_gw
    11 years ago

Lily, I know of these 2, but who was the third? As for Betty White, she will probably outlive all of Hollywood. :o)

• pammyfay
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Petra: I think Sally Ride could be considered a star! She flew into the stars and is now among them. And Actress Celeste Holm died on July 15. Not sure if those were who Lily was thinking about...