Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis singing together

Posted by drewsmaga (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 20, 12 at 1:09

Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis performed together on Jimmy Kimmel on Thurs. night. OH WOW!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis singing together

And here they are.

Thanks for the heads-up!

o

They've still got it!!!

o

Awesome, Joe has been one of my favorite singers for ever. I can listen to Leave your hat on, over and over!
There are several videos of him collaborating with other greats like Santana, another of my faves.
They may be getting old, much like me, but darn it's still great to see them doing their thing!

o

Thanks for posting the link! I bookmarked it. GREAT performance!

o

Wish I'd seen. Huey also has done some acting.

o

How to Become a Better Singer

If you want to know how to become a better singer in just a few days then listen up! There is no magical way to do this, no controversial or little known technique! Singing takes practice and passion and dedication. However, assuming you have these things then there is one little trick that if you have not practiced before will help you sing better in just a few days but is certainly not the whole story.

This method is to help you sing more clearly and with better pronunciation. Not only does this make it easier to listen to but it will allow you to achieve clarity of voice and a precision of sound that will set you above other singers.

The way to do this is the sing the vowels in the alphabet. Try singing them without a tune for a while and then try putting it to music. If you make sure your vowels are crisp and well formed you will put your mouth and tongue in the right positions for better singing.

Here is a link that might be useful: how to become a better singer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here