Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
funny, very funny, sort of about aging. LOL

Posted by OklaMoni (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 30, 13 at 23:36

be careful, it will make you laugh out loud!

Here is a link that might be useful: funny sort of about aging

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: funny, very funny, sort of about aging. LOL

That was too funny. I did laugh out loud.

o

I have seen this one before and it is so funny! I love all of her comedy routines!

o

What a fun way to start my day!
Thank you.

o

I love all of her routines!

o

I laughed so hard I scared the animals LOL!

Dances.

o

She is so funny, good clean humor. DD#3 and I had the opportunity to see her in person, last year.

jude

o

This is great! Isn't it amazing how a person can stand up on stage, make you laugh and not have to use abrasive language........She is good!

o

I just love that women. All of her videos make you laugh soooo hard.

o

So many times people post supposedly funny things that are just mildly amusing, but this video truly is laugh out loud funny. Thanks for sharing.

o

Thanks so much, Moni! I laughed so hard I cried. Then I went on to her website and watched a few others and my fav is "Don't Send A Man To The Grocery Store". OMG, that was a hoot! Thanks for the introduction to one of the funniest people on the planet!

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeanne Robertson

o

Oh holy crap, she's funny! Love that it made me laugh "out loud" without one profanity. I've never heard of her, but I will be looking her up for sure now. Also going to pass that link on.

Anyone remember Sinbad? He was a big black guy who was absolutely hilarious and he never cursed or said foul things. I really liked him.

Thanks Moni.

o

She's really funny. Thanks for giving us our laugh for the day!

o

That was soooo funny! Thank you for posting that! I went ahead and posted it on my facebook page.

o

After being at the medical center for almost 6 hours with DH, I needed that! Thanks
Marie
I loved it!! May look for her viedos

o

I got to see her with my mother and sisters last year. She is truly funny. She stayed and greeted everyone who wanted to in the lobby

I second the recommendation "Dont send a man to the grocery store". Very, very funny!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here