SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alice_sj

Am I Overly Irritated?

Alice_sj
9 years ago

Last month, I went to pick up my prescriptions, and the pharmacy said they didn't have them even though I was just notified they had been filled a day earlier. Turned out, they pulled my prescriptions that morning to put back but hadn't yet. So, I was able to get them, but only after I asked questions about being called.

Today, I got the message that my prescriptions were filled, so I went to the pharmacy. I was told they weren't all ready. They were going to fill one this morning but didn't, and they were going to fill the other one tomorrow. I wasted 10 minutes in line and a trip to the pharmacy when my prescriptions were not ready. (BTW, the lady in front of me had a prescription called in 45 minutes earlier by her doctor that was ready for her. Mine are on automatic refill every month and I had been called that they were ready.)

The reason I keep going back is because none of the other pharmacies in the area can figure out how to bill correctly. After DH spent an hour the one time for me, I've just had to mention the mistake and this pharmacy fixes the billing error. The billing error is every single month though. The other pharmacies had no interest in figuring out how to bill me correctly, and their staff was perfectly fine with us walking out without buying anything.

Are all pharmacies like these? Would you be irritated too? Or do I need to just learn to be calm, expect to spend an hour at the pharmacy each month waiting for them to actually fill my prescriptions and then figure out the correct billing?

Comments (21)