Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you believe this Frog?????

Posted by lazypup (lazypup@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Jun 26, 12 at 22:43

Frog says he wants me to buy an electronic bug zapper and hang it about 3ft above the ground....

I asked him why and he says so he and the other frogs can have a BBQ during the fireworks show for the 4th

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you believe this Frog?????

I think we need pictures.....lots and lots of pictures.

o

Good idea Frog!

o

I think that's a wonderful idea!!!

o

Great idea! I have a good barbecue sauce recipe- ketchup, honey and oregano.

o

Don't wait too long! You'll want time to make sure it's working ok, before the holiday!

o

That's one clever frog you've got there.

o

Did you ask how many"friends" he is inviting and are you expected to provide the other food?

o

I'd suggest a potluck picnic, and all of the other frogs bring a little something to go with the main course. I think it would be ok if Frog did provide the drinks to go with. I wonder if frogs like lemonade....

o

Frog sure comes up with lots of ideas of things for you. Maybe you should make or get him a little chef's outfit to wear at the BBQ.

o

Growing up we had a giant bug zapper, drew bugs from about 6 different yards. Anytime my dad cut the grass, he had to go out under the zapper and make sure the resident frog was shooed back into his hole (which was also directly under the zapper. That was the LARGEST frost/toad you ever saw.... talk about an obesity issue!!! But I am sure he died a happy frog.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here