Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally !!!!

Posted by joann_fla (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 21:13

I just now got internet and phone service after almost a week. I've been going nuts! Tropical storm Debby took our phones out, even cell phones. The main internet box was 4' under water all week.
The only problem I have is a very large & wide 2-3'deep hole in my back yard where my son parks his semi. We will have to fill it in when it finally dries out. Our local town is still flooded and the court house had to move out all its files since they have a huge sinkhole.
I will catch up soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally !!!!

Oh my gosh! Glad you are back!

o

I'd go nuts without internet for that length of time. I can do just fine without tv or phone. Welcome back to the grid.

The floods sounded just awful on the news. Hope all is well.

o

Welcome back!

o

Oh my..glad things are improving.

o

Oh my..glad things are improving.

o

Our internet and phone have been on and off all week and we didn't even have flooding here in Lakeland. I called Bright House and they are crediting me for 3 days since I called Mon. - Wed. Thursday it seemed to be okay but Friday we didn't have service in the late afternoon. That is when it always seems to go out. Are you in Pasco County, Joann?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here