Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a favor please...vote for Daisy?

Posted by chemocurl (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 12 at 21:09

A friend of mine has entered his pet Daisy in a photo contest, and I'd really like to see him win.

Voting requires going to the link below and registering. I'll admit I had problems getting 'registered' and then 'verified', but was finally able to accomplish it (registering with my 'junk email addy') and got to vote.

You can vote twice daily until Wed, Jun 27 2012 11:59 PM.

I'm sure that Darren, who entered Daisy's pic would really be thrilled if he won, even if it was second place, as there are nice prizes.

So....pleeze...in your spare (???) time, register and vote.

tia

Sue

Daisy has been back and forth in first and second place all afternoon and is now trailing by 32 votes. At one time, she had the lead by 31 votes, so it may be a close race all the way.

Here is a link that might be useful: Daisy is # 9

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a favor please...vote for Daisy?

Hi Sue, I registered and got verified, but I never saw any pictures!

What did I do wrong?

Sue

o

Now it won't let me Submit!!

Sue

o

Now it did.

Sue

o

done!

Daisy is a doll!

"Daisy's picture was taken by 26 year old Down Syndrome Darren D, with a digital camera he received for Christmas a couple of years ago. Amazingly enough, he is a very good photographer and centers the pictures beautifully , having had lots of experience with throw-away cameras. He loves taking pictures of his dog and three cats, who can sometimes escape the camera lens by running away from him. We have an album of well over 100 photos of Daisy, and several cd's full of her pictures, so it was very difficult to pick out the perfect entry. Daisy looks very bored in some of the pictures, and if she could talk, I am sure she would say.....".Can't you please make him stop taking pictures of me??" In other pictures, she is yawning and probably would say....."This is wearing me out.....Is it nap time yet?"

o

Thank you both! Daisy is lagging behind, and needs all the votes she can get.

Please continue to vote. Thanks!

o

Got my two votes in for today!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here