Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RIP James Gandolfini

Posted by debi_2006 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 20:27

So talented. Best known for his role on Sopranos. RIP.

Here is a link that might be useful: James Gandolfini died

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RIP James Gandolfini

wow...he was so young...

o

Oh, I loved him! He was so good in everything, especially the Sopranos. Just had a baby 7 months ago. So sad.

o

Can't believe he's gone... I was always hoping for a Sopranos updated show with the same cast as before.

o

I just read this news and was shocked - so sad!

o

Wow, what a loss. He seemed like such a decent guy (unlike Tony Soprano). I enjoyed that series so much and his acting was terrific.

o

The Sopranos was my all time favorite series and James Gandolfini played the role to perfection. I had always hoped for a reunion movie.

He sat across from us on a plane a few years ago. Very sweet man.

RIP James

o

So so sad. I got to see him in God of Carnage on Broadway with Marcia Gay Harden, Jeff Daniels and Hope Davis. It was a great show. I really enjoyed his acting. He will be greatly missed. I understand he was working on a new show for HBO. Such a loss.

o

so sad

o

Very sad. I heard he was a very kind man.

o

I'm shocked. He looked older than 51. He was a heavy man. And very talented .

o

We've lost a great actor who also supported some worthy causes. Gone before we could see how far his talent would grow.

Seems you get some real talent, nice guys who aren't doing drugs...then they eat themselves to death. (I know I am presuming, but wouldn't you presume it too?)

o

Reading his bio, I realize he and I lived in Park Ridge, NJ at the same time. He was a kid then.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here