SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
secsteve

A great response!

secsteve
9 years ago

Just three days ago, I bought a package of ankle socks and wore them once and washed them.

Yesterday I found a hole in the toe of the one pair. I was really upset as that shouldn't have happened with such a new pair. I keep my toe nails trimmed, so I know that wasn't what caused the hole.

I googled Fruit Of The Loom and got an 800 number. I called that number and the very pleasant lady referred me to another number. No answer there, but left a message figuring they'd probably ignore me.

About a half hour later I get a call and the customer service rep couldn't have been nicer. I explained to her what the problem was and how disappointed I was. She asked for the UPC code and I gave it to her. I was very pleased when she informed me they'd be sending me another package of socks at no cost to me.

WOW! I certainly didn't expect that kind of response. My main objective was to let them know that something was obviously not right. I figure if I don't say anything, how will they know they have a problem.

It's great to know that some companies still care about satisfying customers.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz