Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday RavenCajun!!!!

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 19:14

Raven had a Birthday and Anniversary today!!
Hope it's not too late to wish you the best of both, Raven.

Glitter Graphics : http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday RavenCajun!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

o

Hope you had a wonderful day! I'll always remember how you sent me to the right people to fix my stinking computer! Thank you again!

Eat some cake!

ML

o

Sounds like you have been having a great birthday!

Happy Birthday!

o

Happy Birthday RavenCajun!

o

Happy, happy!!

o

Happy Birthday Ravencajun..hope it was a memorable one !!!

June

o

I thank you all so much for the nice wishes. I have had a wonderful day so far. My husband came home with 2 arms full of red roses. He buys one for each year we have been married, this year I got 38! I will have to post a picture.
Thanks

o

Happy Birthday to you! June is a good month for a birthday. And anniversary?? Hope you had a good day.

o

And today was your 29th birthday, so how can you celebrate 38 yrs of marriage? ;*)

Happy Birthday

Shirley

o

Hugs and Kisses !!

o

Hapy Birthday and Anniversary RC. 38 yrs and he still brings you flowers. You're a lucky couple!!

o

Hope you had an outstanding day!

o

Happy Birthday, and may the year ahead be your best ever. Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 38 years of wedded bliss!

o

Oh what a big occasion today is then. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to our resident computer guru.

o

I am beyond stuffed, we went to a bbq place, I had baby backs and the biggest baked potato ever. I have enough food for the rest of the week. He also got us each a slice of cheesecake with strawberries, I have not yet touched mine. He said I had to have cake LOL
I think he wanted cake!
Thank you all very much.

o

The roses

o
RE: Happy. Birthday RavenCajun!!!!

Another

o

Celebrate, celebrate!!

Photobucket

Sue

o

Let me add my happy birthday and anniversary wishes, Raven!! Sounds like you've had a wonderful day.

o

Sounds like you had a Very Happy Birthday -- I'm glad to hear it!

o

Running late, but glad that you had such a nice birthday. And I think your DH is a real keeper!!

o

Sorry I missed all this yesterday, I was gone all day long. Anyhow, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. I wish many,many more of both for you.

38 years.....that's awesome!!

o

I'm a day late but the birthday wishes are as timely as ever. Best wishes, RC, for a wonderful birthday year too.

Thanks for all you contribute, especially to those of us who click on the Computer Forum seeking answers.

June (whose birthday is not in June)

o

Sorry I missed your birthday, but it sounds as though you had a good one without me. :-)

o

Thanks! I firmly believe in a birthday month why just one day LOL

It was a very nice day despite the storm that nearly drowned my friends and I when we left lunch yesterday.
We have had a lot of storms and rain lately but that is much better than a drought.

Thank you all!

o

Now how did I miss your birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful day despite the weather! Happy belated Birthday, Ravencajun!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here