Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lazypup, Does Frog travel?

Posted by cheryl_ok (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 22, 12 at 17:42

He should come join us ladies in oklahoma for a great time!
Only if he can behave himself of course. LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lazypup, Does Frog travel?

Holy Moly--Frog meets KT. Now that would be a sight!

o
RE: Lazypup, Does Frog travel?////

HeHe, I have sooo many female frogs here. I could spy on frog and take pics of his activities...he may get married in Oklahoma and take back lots of little tadpoles!
Come on Jan and Lazypup, Frog has been so good, he needs a little fun!

o

I would be happy to show him a wild time in California.

o

Frog says he ain't messing with no women ever again...He says when he was young he messed around with a cute female frog,,,till she made forty-lebenteen-gadzillion tadpoles,,,then tried to hit him for child-support for all of them.

o

I hope Frog wasn't a dead beat dad and did the responsible thing. Lucky for him, those tadpoles grow up a lot quicker than humans!

o

come on lazypup, poke him in a box and send him to us. We will show him a great time! Then he can go home or we can send him to someone else. Or..... does he have a baby brother you can send to us? We can send him to meet Nectarine!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

o

One of these days I will tell you guys the story behind frog and you will understand why he can't travel.

o

We want to know, don't make us wait.

o
RE: Lazypup, Does Frog travel?...

Oh come on Lazypup...I will send him back!
If you don't send him I'm going to tease him with many pics of the sexy female frog he will miss meeting by not coming. All future pictures of frog will be with drool hanging off his face!
Does frog have a say in this?

o

Sounds like froggy might have a deep dark secret!

o

Dear community:

Let's not push too hard to have Frog remove himself from his environs. Travel is a lovely idea, but I sense that Frog is more than a whimsical decoration or cartoon. He runs deeper than that. Lets be patient and watch Frog run his course.

o

If Frog can't travel do the next best thing, send flat Frog!! Take a picture of Frog and have it at the events and take pictures with it. Like flat Stanley. I could not make it on a girls group trip so they took flat Raven, I think she had more fun than the real me would have! Lol
Seriously it was a lot of fun.

o
RE: Lazypup, Does Frog travel?...

We had flat Stanley visit us for a week. We had so much fun with him. We went fishing in a boat on a very windy day, we really had to keep tabs on Stanley, him being a light weight and all. LOL

o

yeah, send flat frog. The KT needs a boost of fun!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here