SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Are You Doing Today?

Today is a pretty day, and not as humid. I went to the hospital this morning and had a shoulder X Ray. Then Cheryl and I met up with Amber and Alyssa and we had lunch together. Lunch was good. We then went on our way and after getting here Cheryl picked a few black raspberries and I will wash them in a bit and put in the freezer. I am getting ready to make up some pie dough for the weekend. I am trying a new recipe. It sounds like a good one. We have some little yellow tomatoes ripening in our garden and our zucchini are blooming. We did not get our garden out as early because of the rain. I think the mosquitoes are getting to be bad out. The men recently put up a new outside television antenna. It did not improve much, now I have more channels but more weather channels, more religious channels and more Spanish speaking channels. I am happy though, now I have one PBS channel, finally! I have been doing a lot of cooking and baking and the usual for around here. What have the rest of you been doing?

Sue in Central Indiana

Comments (19)