Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Adding a website to the links by 'most visited'?

Posted by lydia1959 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 27, 12 at 14:14

I want to add a website link to the ones next to 'most visited' (below the url box). Can't remember how to do it! I have Windows 7.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Adding a website to the links by 'most visited'?

Grab onto the little icon at the front of the address on the address bar and drag it to the spot on the bookmarks bar where you want it then release, it should put the link there.

If you would please always tell what browser you are using when asking, because they are not all the same method. That way we can give the most accurate reply.

o

Thanks, that worked!

o

LOL, I had no idea what you were asking, Lydia.
Thank heavens for Raven! It's saving to favourites, I assume.

o

OK - Raven, that is JUST PLAIN COOL - thanks!!!!

o

Bookmarks bar! That's what it is called. Sorry to confuse you Jadip... I'm not up on computer lingo. lol

o

You are all welcome. I love the bookmarks bar. Did you know that you can create a folder on there and drag the websites you visit daily into it, then at the start of your day simply right click the folder and choose open all in tabs, voila in one quick step you have all your favorite sites up and open, you can close them too.
I use the bookmarks bar a lot.

o
RE: Adding. a website to the links by 'most visited'?

By the way if you don't see the bookmarks bar on your browser you possibly don't have it turned on, go to view, toolbar, check mark it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here