SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Are You All Doing Today?

It was raining earlier this morning and then it cleared up but it still looks like it could rain and I think more will come in later. This morning I went to my neighborhood lady and got a perm. I really needed one. Now I am home and am going to be mixing up pie dough and put in the refrigerator as I need to bake two pies for our Father Son Banquet this coming Saturday and I may get too busy with other things to find time to mix up the dough. We can not get into the church to decorate the tables till the day of, Saturday at noon. Then we will go back in the evening and put everything away. We do get to eat the meal they have though so that makes up for it. Everything is growing fast in the garden including the weeds and it is too muddy to work in it. Hopefully this year we will have some black raspberries and the rain has been so good for them. The chicken house is still being built as the boys are working a lot. It is painted pink, will have a gray door, and white trim. It is 8 by 12. The chickens are running around the yard today. I have 6 fruit trees for someone to plant for me plus a pink flowering dogwood tree. It is 70 out here in central Indiana. What are the rest of you doing today? Hope your day is a good one.

Sue

Comments (9)