SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

I forget how old he is

ruthieg__tx
9 years ago

maybe 93 or older ..he was the flight surgeon...that's just a title ...it means USAF doctor ..he didn't cut on people...for the first space crews...His name is Jack Grim but he probably won't be around much longer and it won't matter to any one here but he will be buried with full military honors and there will be a big to do in our little town. One of the Space guys lives here, Eugene Cernan and may be a part of the ceremony. since they were friends..no reason for my telling you all this except this old man just keeps on fighting for fighting for his life...one day he sleeps all day and the next day he is awake teasing the nurses....today I am making him a pumpkin pie because that was his favorite pie and he always got one on his birthday...but he may not be here on his birthday so I'll give him an early treat...His wife is having back surgery this week and will do rehab in the same nursing center where he is being moved to...He has been in ICU for several days but is being moved to rehab now...so when you say your prayers tonight. this old General could use one at the moment...He has had a long and wonderful life just pray that when he goes that it is the way and old warhorse should go..

Comments (7)