Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Holy cow! ... More accurately - holey condom

Posted by joyfulguy (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 13:27

Two young people in one of our eastern provinces had been going together for a time, which included substantial intimacy, including the use of condoms.

Though the relationship was deteriorating somewhat, the young man would like to have had a child ...

... but the young lady was not enthusiastic.

He had suggested pregnancy tests ... and after a time one came up positive.

The relationship ceased.

The lady had an abortion.

The young man sent her an email suggesting that, for her safety, that she not use her supply of condoms, as he had pierced them.

She called the police.

He was charged with aggravated sexual assault, the kind usually related to grievous bodily harm, disfigurement, resulting major handicap or even death.

The judge disallowed the aggravated part, and found him guilty on the sexual assault charge, sentencing him to 18 months in jail.

The young man appealed ...

... and the appeal was heard, in provincial court of appeal, by *five* judges, as this is a unique situation and quite serious ramifications are involved if the charge is affirmed.

ole joyful

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Holy cow! ... More accurately - holey condom

This is definitely interesting. I don't blame the girl.

o

Wow, I hadn't heard of that one OJ.
Following the story of the sicko who fled Montreal to Germany where he was caught.

o

If I were one of the judges, I'd rule in favor of the woman.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here