Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Todays Funny

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 18, 12 at 12:54

Dear Dad,
$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.
Love,
Dad

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Todays Funny

Haha. Love it!!

o

An old man went out for a walk and didn't return so late that night his family filed a missing person report.

Late in the afternoon on the second day a cop found the man merrily skipping down the breakdown lane on the interstate. The cop stopped him and asked him what he was doing and the old man says,,,"Just following doctors orders"

"Doctors orders?"

"Yea, the doc gave me some pills and said take these for two days, then skip a day"

o

Love it. My daughter "borrowed" $20 for gas Thursday and another $20 Friday. She says she needed money to fill her tank to get to her job. She works about 5 miles away. If she asks again, I'll tell her to walk or offer her a ride in my car.And I'll pick her up for free!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here