SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

New York?

Kathsgrdn
12 years ago

Thinking of taking the new exchange students to New York City this coming year. Lauren, my daughter, wants to go and the exchange students are going to Washington D.C. before they come here and not New York like our last ones. I've only been inside the airport so would like suggestions on the best things to do with teenagers. I thought of seeing a musical. My daughter has no idea what she wants to see, which is odd considering she wants to go so bad-lol. Oh, and I want to go to Chinatown. Other than that I have no idea.

I have the week of Thanksgiving off and hoping to get Spring break off next year. So, one of those weeks is when we'll go. If I get Spring break off that's the week we'll do it. I really don't want to be in N.Y. when it's cold and snowing.

I was also told by someone who has been a few times, not to stay in the city but to get a hotel somewhere else and take the subway. Been looking at hotels and apartments outside the city. So, what would you do with a bunch of teenagers? Depending on when we go, Alex might be going too. His Spring break is different than the high school here, but he may be able to go if we go during Thanksgiving week.

Comments (15)