SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
patti43

Grandson didn't make his graduation

patti43
9 years ago

My grandson, Alex, was supposed to graduate Monday. My daughter told me they watched and watched for him and never say him during the processional and there were probably 10 family members looking for him. And before the ceremony began the principal said he had an announcement that one young man had become quite ill and would the parents of Alex----please come down to the field so they can be taken to him.

He had passed out and they took him to the ER and they said he was dehydrated. He had just been hospitalized for dehydration a few weeks back. Anyway they took him to the primary care doctor and she said it was not dehydration and has set up an appointment for him with a cardiologist for tomorrow. The symptoms are similar to the heart disease that kills young athletes who don't even know they have a heart problem.

Please keep Alex in your prayers and good thoughts. He's such a sweet guy and ready to go to college this fall. He is going to a local college for two years and then see what he needs after that. He is going into computer stuff (IT). Sorry I'm too computer illiterate to know what it's called.

Comments (34)