Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aqua zumba was AWESOME!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 12:15

Huge turnout, 41, so we were bumper to bumper!

Word had spread and we had people that weren't water aerobics attendees in class.

Music was fantastic!

Good napping this afternoon for sure.

Fingers crossed that we can get a permanent instructor, as this one is from another Y, and just came to give us the aqua zumba experience.

We did have staff observing, so that's a good thing and everyone went up to them telling how much the class was enjoyed.

Everyone loved it! Even us old folks :o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aqccua zumba was AWESOME!

I sure enjoyed it

o
RE: Aqua zumba was AWESOME!

I hope you get a permanent instructor too! Aqua Zumba sounds like it's easier on the joints but will provide a great workout!

Keep up the good work Glenda!

o

Great to hear that. Someone should be able to get certified. They have training for it all over the country.

o

Sounds really fun & something I would enjoy. Don't think they have any in my vicinity. :(

o
RE: Aqua zubbmba was AWESOME!

They say the certification is quite expensive, and the person wanting it has to pay for it themselves.

Plus they require you follow exact directions when teaching the class, etc, etc.

I noticed gal, today, started off with her script in her hand, then she had it on one of the lifeguards stations next to her.

I guess that is why there is only one aqua zumba certified person around in my area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here