SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

Thanks for suggestions and help

ruthieg__tx
9 years ago

Since people don't usually come back and tell what their decisions were, I decided to let you you all know....I am computer illiterate so I dont even know what all he did...anyway I had been doing some reading ahead of all this about my problems so I sort of knew what to tell him was going on and I told him that I had discussed it on a couple of forums etc etc and of course I had discussed it with him a couple of time so the outcome was this..
I cleaned up my PC..took off junk I wasn't using anymore and did not want and when I finished I asked him to defrag

He pretty much cleaned up my PC junk programs that I didn't need,,,got it to a certain point and he uninstalled Norton and Mal-ware and I don't know what all....defraged....Installed AVG and Mal-ware and my machine is purring like a kitten......I don't know how to do all that stuff...I am sure that I could if I had too but I have always had a MIS Director of my own so I just let him do it and this time he did a good job...some times he does it in his own time frame but he did a good job..

He says he might he do his machine...

Comments (4)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio