SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

My sweet late night surprise.

My puppy 'found' this wet, cold puppy cold outside last night about 1 AM. By 2:30 AM, she was dry, feeling fairly comfortable inside here with me, had shown interest in her toys, and settled down in a big pet carrier where she could see both me and the TV. She did great for probably being taken from her Mom and siblings yesterday, and then dropped off to just wander in the dark night, until she found my house and me.

I named her Whitey, after another great Whitey dog I used to have. I will check with neighbors to see if they might know if she might be lost, and also to see if her siblings might be dropped close by. I know I can't keep her as 3 is all I can comfortably handle, so I hope that if I don't find the owner, that I can find her a good loving home.

{{gwi:31184}}

{{!gwi}}

I'm hoping maybe BF will like and want her when he comes down Sat eve, as his last dog died 2 years ago, and he has been dogless since then. The last dog he had, a wonderful black Lab I had found when she was a puppy, thrown in the ditch, with a broken leg, in a remote area with no houses. He bonded with her right away.

I'm not going to mention her being here before he comes down. That way he won't be able to decide he doesn't want/need a dog, and will maybe fall in love with her instantly...providing she is still here and the 'owner' has not been located.

Sue...off to rustle her up some breakfast.

Comments (32)