Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New 'Clippings' Notification

Posted by jasdip (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 29, 12 at 9:27

Has anyone noticed that when you submit a message, GW has a message pointing out the Clippings option?

BTW, the limit of 50 clippings has been removed. That is good news for anyone who uses this feature!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New 'Clippings' Notification

I dont see it

o

I saw something new 'about clippings' after I submitted, but in going to the links, couldn't figure out just what was new.
h....

BTW, the limit of 50 clippings has been removed.
Did it say that somewhere? I didn't see it. Let's see what I see this time after submitting.

Sue

o

yes I saw that and I like it better than that lengthy rules list that they had put up recently, it made scrolling down to the return to KT link way down the page.
I have never used clippings don't know if it changed or not.

o

never mind I see the instructions paragraph is still down here and still makes it necessary to scrolllllllll down to get to the return to KT link. I really wish they would put all that below the link so the link was up higher like it once was.

o

I blocked it with easy list filter.

o

I wish I could block the check here if you would like replies emailed to you and the Instructions that is too much stuff you have to wade through every time you just want to read.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here