o
Frog at the grocery store

Posted by lazypup (lazypup@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Jun 29, 12 at 8:18

Talk about an embarrassing moment

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frog at the grocery store

That frog. You can't take him anywhere!!!

o

Junebugs are a premium delicacy. They can't be purchased, just anywhere you know! Looks like he enjoys shopping.

o

And just why did that embarrass you, lazypup? Would Frog have been embarrassed if you'd asked where the Porterhouse Steaks were?

o

I find that extremely disturbing! I thought, when Frog opened his Bug Mart, that he was selling FRESH junebugs that he and his "employees" had caught. The idea that he would even consider buying them from a grocery store makes me question his business ethics.

o

I sure hope "you" didn't mention looking to buy "frog legs". LOL Poor Frog has probably run out of fresh junebugs and that's why he needs more.

o

Wonder what he would do IF he did see froglegs???

o

It easy to see that he is a thoroughly modern Frog who likes to ride in shopping carts. But wait, there could be another reason he's corraled in the cart. Just think of the mischief he could get into if allowed loose in the store - just like some kids I see. Also, as long he under the watchful eye of lazupup, there is little likelyhood of a kidnap... err frognapping.

Its a good thing that Frog can't whistle. (He can not, can he?) He could cause a pack of trouble by wolf-whistling at the ladies.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here