SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisande_gw

The Voice watchers, pick your winner!

alisande
10 years ago

Three of my favorites ended up in the finale, and they all seem like such nice people in addition to being talented. I hope they'll all advance in their careers because of this exposure. In fact, if American Idol is any indication, the ones who don't win might end up doing better than the winner.

Danielle Bradbury, utterly adorable, with that perfect, effortless voice, will surely get snatched up by Nashville. I hope so. But she's 16, and her blind audition was the first time she'd sung on a stage. She hasn't had a chance to put in the work the others have, and I'd hate to see her have to deal with the "too much, too soon" phenomenon that often afflicts young stars. So I hope she doesn't win.

I'd like to see the Swon Brothers or Michelle Chamuel experience the thrill of winning. Both have been plugging away at their singing careers for some time. I think both are more entertaining than Danielle, but in completely different ways. My personal choice is Michelle. I'm riveted to every one of her performances. What she does is so unique, and takes so much talent and ability. Her interpretations have made me appreciate songs I never noticed before.

Who are you hoping to see win?

This post was edited by alisande on Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 9:21

Comments (13)