SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ruthieg__tx

Have you seen the flabby arm/sleeve infomercial

ruthieg__tx
10 years ago

on TV the other night late ....that I had never seen before...it was for a little clothing item sleeve bolero contraption for flabby arms that sort of intrigued me since I obviously have flabby arms and they are getting worse as I lose weight..or just if you want to wear something under or with a sleeveless dress or blouse...you can look up the original on their facebook age by doing a search for ez sleeve ... they are really just kind of stretchy fabric and really fitted sleeves and the back part between the sleeves and a clippy thing that fits under your boobs...you can were it front to back or back to front...so I was thinking I would look it up on the internet and maybe copy it...They are to wear under summer sleeveless tops or short sleeve tops so the flab doesn't disgust everyone...here is what the original looks like on their face book page and they range in price to around $42 but I am thinking that's a little steep so I am checking out all the different sights and run across this video..so now you know I am going to have to make some ...since I know tights come in all kinds of lace and prints etc etc I see lots of cute printed summer tops and this might be the answer if I see one that I can't live with out plus I am also very chilly in the summer with all the -) air conditioning...

Here is a link that might be useful: tights for your arms

Comments (24)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!