SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
country_sunflower

On the road again

Just can't wait to get on the road again.....

Got the car all packed up and ready to head out to Lake Wappapelo for a couple weeks... We just got back from Iowa and Wichita, KS visiting kinfolk and now are off to Missouri....
Larry left yesterday cuz he had an appt. at Cape G. and I couldn't leave cuz I had an appt yesterday... So, he has the RV all settled in at Redman Campground at the Lake.... and says he can't figure out the tv ... so for me to hurry and git on over there.. LOL (What an excuse ) I told him just flip the switch in the bedroom over the tv... but he says he can't find it.. yeah right.. MEN !!!

We bought a new Laptop to take with us in the RV so we can keep in touch better, but alas.. Redman doesn't have wifi... pooh.. so reckon if I want to check around the net, got to get myself to McDonalds... they have free wifi..

I am so loving our RV.. it is like a hotel on wheels... and we both love love love to travel, but Larry won't fly, and I have had my share of cruising.... and he isn't interested that much in cruising .... so we hook up the Bighorn to our DuraMax and off we go.

Lovin the life I am living to the max...

Carolyn

Comments (10)