SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
granlan_tx

My email from Sandie FL

Granlan_TX
9 years ago

I hope I'm not taking advantage of her friendship by posting this, but my heart just breaks for her and I know many of you love and care for her also.

(Their sweet dog was also named Sandy.)

I am not up to talking right now, but I just want to let you know that Sandy passed away Sunday morning at 3:30AM. She was having trouble breathing on Saturday but she seemed to be getting better.I held her all night and I think that she was afraid because she had already lost sight in one eye,and I think that she was going blind. I really think that she was scared. So I just layed with her and held her and was praying that she would be able to rest and maybe feel better in the morning.Jim did not want to take her to an emergency room because he thought that they would put her to sleep and he wanted her to be home where she knew where she was.

He and I are having a terrible time dealing with this. He is having a surgery tomorrow at the Heart Care Center do remove the blockage in his left leg. He had the right leg done almost two weeks ago. I am asking that you say special prayers because I am so afraid of him going into this when he is so depressed. I asked him if he wanted to cancel but he wants at least that pain gone,so he can concentrate on the arthritis in his hands and then get back on treatment for the Cancer. Just wanted to let you know and sorry but I can't talk about Sandy without crying. I knew that her time was near,but this is just so hard to handle at this time with everything else that is happening. Please know that I love you all and will be feeling your prayers and will ttys. God Bless, love you, Sandie

Comments (18)