Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Friday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Fri, May 10, 13 at 17:16

We're having breakfast for dinner--our usual, pancakes and link sausages. It's that kinda day around here!

What are you having for dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Friday?

Met Adam, our pool director, at the Y, for lunch.
We're working on a huge First Annual Summer Picnic for our water aerobics group, this coming Monday.
I'm in charge of the planning, etc and he's purchasing the meat and will be our grill chef. His specialty marinated grilled chicken breasts.

We lunched at Chop Suey Inn for delicious Chinese food, then went to WalMart grocery shopping.

Have 35 signed up from water class plus others that Adam invited. Gonna be a biggie!

o

Sounds like fun, Glenda.

I'm so tired. Last night I went to bed at 11:30 (early for me). At 3:30 I was still awake. Finally got up and played games on the computer until 4:45. My eyes were tired but the body was wide awake. The problem, I had a 9:20 T-time. I did show up and played 18 holes of golf. Carts were restricted. I usually love that because I get a lot of exercise but today it really wore me out. I did play pretty decent golf considering the conditions but I was exhausted by the 12th hole and truly wiped by 18. I have no idea what's for dinner, probably an omelet if anything.

o

I am going to load up the Aroma cooker with some pasta dish in a little while.

o

Only one meal today for me and that was lunch. Ate at the Sirloin Stockade as the girls and I had to be out and about today. It was very good. Plans for tomorrow too.

Sue

o

our fave chinese..s/s chicken...wow tonight they gave me a ton of chicken....

we've there enough they almost know what we'll order...

o

Glenda, that sounds like fun--I love planning. I sure hope you have more help other than the two of you. Will it be a potluck? Sure hope so, for your sake!!

Georgysmom, I hate nights like that. The more you just know you need to get to sleep, the less able you are to do it. Bet it's an early night for you! Glad you played well, though.

Raven, you've sure gotten your money's worth the the Aroma cooker. Enjoy! I enjoyed your dinner picture on another post. The fish looked yummy!

Another fun day for you, Sue! You have the sweetest girls to include you in their plans!!

Susan, we used to have a Chinese restaurant where we ate frequently. We always ordered the same thing--Wor Shu chicken. Sure did love it--I found a recipe on-line but it has so many steps, I'd rather try to find a restaurant here that makes it :-)

o

A new "authentic" recipe for Bolognese pasta sauce. It was good and made enough for 2 pkgs. in the freezer, It was from a booklet I got recently from All Recipes. I was so tired I didn't even make a salad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here