Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Wednesday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Wed, May 8, 13 at 17:05

Finally going to make that popover pizza tonight. Glenda, I'll let you know how it turns out. I already had the meat mixture ready the other night, so it'll be easy to put together.

Sunny and cool today. I just love having the doors and windows open. Better enjoy it while I can--supposed to be 90 on Friday!!

What are you having for dinner?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Wednesday?

Tonight we are just picking from the fridge.

o

Since hubby is home early, he had a doctor appointment, he will do hamburgers on the bbq.

o

Cranberry beans and made a fried egg sandwich topped with melted cheese. I was given a dozen banty eggs so had to use two to make the sandwich.

Shirley

o

For dinner it was westerns & for me shells

o

Forgot we're having sliced avocados with the pizza. So far it smells pretty good. If I'd had pepperoni, I would've added it.

Pam, I think I'd really like "picking" from your frig!

Can't beat that, Raven. I don't even use a bun for my hamburger when it's grilled outside. Yummm!

Shirley, wow--fresh eggs. I'm sure that was a real treat! I made cranberry beans once, but we weren't crazy about them. Haven't seen them lately at Publix.

Mary, you need those carbs after doing yard work all day. What's a western?? Omelet?

o

Just fish sticks & a salad tonight.

o

chili dogs..found a really good cracked wheat bun at of all places target!

several of the stores are adding more food space...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here