Would you wear these shoes?

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Sat, May 18, 13 at 11:04

Nah, too standoutish for me.

But maybe in the late 50's/ early 60's when I was younger. MAYBE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Would you wear these shoes?

When I was young I would have but not now!
Joann

o

Yes, IF I could wear heals like that again, but since my hip surgeries, I can only wear a sturdy wedge heel and the only shoes that are comfortable for me any more are my Okabashi. I can't find the style I like any more as they quit making them. Luckily I had stocked up and hope I have enough to last me the rest of my life.

o

I'm a flat shoe person now., even for dress.

Used to wear high heels, but that was long ago.

I really don't care for the polka dots though!

o

When I was much younger, and in the workforce, all of my heels matched my outfits. Now, I wear 2" black heels to church every Sunday, but haven't worn heels, otherwise, since I was 40. I wouldn't wear polka dots, though.

o

No way! Not even if I could walk in those heels!

o

Even in my younger days would never have worn these. I loved very pretty shoes and shoes with nice colors.

o

Yes. I think they're pretty and I have no problem with heels.

o

Not unless they are crocs.

o

Sure.. when I was younger.
My stiletto days are over.

o

not any more....but back in the day..sure...

o

I don't think I ever wore a heel higher than three inches...but then I don't have bunions in my old age either! These are not really *shoes*, but fashion accessories. You're not meant to walk more than a few steps. I've noticed that many women don't know how to walk in heels.They hunch and mince unsteadily. Posture, ladies, posture! LOL

o

I'd be thrilled if they fit. Having wide feet is a bummer.

o

Isn't that Pippa in the photo?

o

The 29-year-old stepped out to join Tom Ford, Jemima Khan and more style figures at a Vanity Fair lunch party at 34 Grosvenor Square in London. Obviously, Pippa dressed to impress at the event, donning a subtle black leopard print skirt, a white blouse and an eye-catching pair of printed heels

o

Oh, yeah, I love them!

o

I would not wear those shoes. I don't care for the polka dots. They make me think of the 80's and Minnie Mouse.

o

I love them, but those days are over. What a bummer it is getting old!

o

I don't do heels anymore.

o

I think they're cute but like everything else that has dropped, so have the arches making my feet two sizes bigger than they use to be. Wouldn't want to call that much attention to the big feet! LOL

o

Ugh, I'm a sissy, I can't walk in heels, not gracefully anyway. And they hurt my sissy feet. I still wouldn't wear them for the simple fact they have a pointy toe. I hate that.

Some are really, really pointy, which I hate even more. I see nothing attractive in them at all. JMO.

o

Yes, I would have worn them in the day but not today. I love the the polka dots and would have bought them. Today its flats for me but if they came in polka dots I would buy those too. I love shoes and purses and wallets. Love colors too.

o

too cute...Pippa is adorable!! just like her sister!

o

I think they look great on her but I don't wear heals.

o

No, not now, not back when I was young either...

o

Love the shoes, and I'd wear them if I could...

I used to work all day in heels, shop in them...I couldn't make it the length of a mall in heels these days :) Cement slab underlayment and I barely manage in Danskos. My feet are fine, but my back and hips don't like shoe height unless a wedge with a bit of buildup under the toe box too....

If I had those spikey dotted numbers on more than about a half hour my back would hurt and my face would show it and look older, what would be the point of cute feet :)

o

Those should not be worn when flying. Those heals tends to dent the light weight floors in passenger planes. In fact, high heels is a major consideration in choosing the thickness of aircraft flooring.

o

Yes but not with those leggings!

o

Yes but not with those leggings!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here