Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help Ben & Shelby win a mobility van. Please?

Posted by dedtired (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 10:15

Hi I am back to pester you again. The contest ends tomorrow, so you have two more chances to vote for these sweet wheelchair kids.

Can you please (pretty please?) take 30 seconds to vote in this contest? Two kids from one family in my community have degenerative diseases and are wheelchair bound. This is a contest to win a mobility van, which their family needs very much.

I vote every day. The contest ends Friday May 10th. I always check the box about Rules and Regulations and uncheck the box about receiving email updates. I have not received any annoying emails at all. It is totally legit.

You get an extra vote if you click on the Extra Vote box and answer a question first. Thursday's answer is Yes.

they are running neck and neck for third place -- top three winners get a van, so every vote counts.

I hope the KT power will help get these kids the van they need. They are such a nice family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vote for Ben and Shelby!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help Ben & Shelby win a mobility van. Please?

Done! BUT I didn't get the extra vote! Make sure you click on that before you enter your vote! You can't go back and click on it!

o

Done. Also got the extra vote thanks to hint from kat_wa.

o

Done! Wish I would have seen this post earlier; but I did register two votes today for a very good cause!

o

Thanks, friends! Keep them coming.

o

Done. Much good luck to them!

o

Thanks to Kat, got two votes.

o

2 votes here too.

o

two votes here as well.

o

2 votes in

o

I got 2!

o

Thank you again. We're at 5,482 and growing. I think we are still in fourth place, so we need lots of votes to move up to third by the end of the day on Friday.

You can vote from every computer you have because it counts the IP address, not your email.

o

They are up to over 5,600 votes. If there's anyone out there who hasn't voted, please try to do it tonight so you can vote again tomorrow. Many, many, many thanks.

o

Today is the last day to vote. Please, please take a moment to do it, and don't forget the Extra Vote. Link is in the first post of this thread.

The answer to the Extra Vote question today (Friday) is FIVE. (The number of Americans with a disability).

Last day to vote! Ben and Shelby are moving up and their chances of winning are looking pretty good, so every vote is important.

Love you guys. I'll keep you posted. No more pestering for votes after today, I promise!

o

done!
again today.. 2 votes... I posted it on FB yesterday too.

o

I really hope they win.

o

2 more votes today. Good luck.

o

Shelby says thank you!

o

Ben thanks you, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here