SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oldfixer

island r&r

oldfixer
9 years ago

EXCELLENT!! The long awaited Caribbean escape is now over, and boy did that do the trick to help clear the mind. Some overwhelming things called life had gotten in the way, and a chance to do absolutely nothing was most welcome. A fabulous sandy beach, perfectly warm sunny skies to produce a dark golden bronze tan, ample food, friendly people from around the world, and a bartender who had the Margarita set out by the time I got to the bar. The ridiculous cheap price for an all-inclusive had me concerned, but it turned out to be a gem in disguise. Hopefully such an adventure will continue to provide a new outlook on living under certain circumstances. The return trip had goofy delays, and I didn't get home til 4am Friday morning. Oh well, eat, change clothes and head to work, making for a long 40 hour day. Ugh, back to reality. And a frigid 40 degrees! Guess there will be no hitting the beach this weekend. Vacation laundry is done, 3 shirts, pair of shorts & socks, and a bathing suit. Now to get mail and go buy milk. Dumb grass needs mowing. Phooey, no buffet selections in the kitchen either. But do have a bottle of Tequilla handy. Cheers from Indiana.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County