Thu, May 9, 13 at 6:41

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours Thurs May 9

irrigation in eastern Washington

o

The is the Semester At Sea ship that my wife and I traveled on for a month in 2011. She was teaching a Systems Engineering class, I was loafing, and napping, and kicking-back, and occasionally, if time permitted blogging. My motto was: "Just because you are doing nothing, there's no reason you shouldn't do it well"

o

Blue heron...@ the local pond.....

The prize

Edited to add: It's a local park pond. The locals let goldfish go and 50 years later, there's about 10,000 lining the bottom. Every year they drain the ponds and refill them....to the level where the fish flop around.....then refill it with clean water....

This post was edited by nicole__ on Thu, May 9, 13 at 15:37

o

Sweet Pea Maze at the Flower Fields of Carlsbad, CA. I've created a separate post with about 15 photos and a slideshow of my trip there.

photo FlowerFields23_42113.jpg

Jodi-

o

I have some pics of a heron fishing in a less-friendly-looking location than nicole's (which looks like someone's backyard koi pond)

Get the fish and get away before the alligators get you.

o

horse picture from yesterdays tandem ride:

photo IMGP8291.jpg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here