SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

Wanting to get rid of everything!

Kathsgrdn
9 years ago

After clearing everything or almost everything out of the living room for laminate flooring, I have the urge to just throw out all the crap that's been laying around the house for years. We threw out the loveseat that's so worn and ripped from dogs laying on them. When I tried to move my semi-newish desk (which is made of crap), the end piece broke off...again...it did this the day I put it together and had to order a new side. I just said to heck with it and started busting it up with a hammer. I had even bought those slide things to put under it to help move heavy furniture but the thing was so cheaply made and top heavy it broke every time you moved it. Next desk I buy will be found in a second hand store or made new from real wood.

So, now I want to clean out the garage and all the other rooms. I need more vacation time! I had 18 days and this is my last week. Going to try and keep it up when I go back to work. I just hope I have the energy. I feel like I let things go for too long.

I want to clean the garage floor really bad too. It's gotten so gross. I kind of want to paint it too.

Comments (28)