Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
If you would like to peak at my house....

Posted by phoggie (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 21:53

...if you wish to do so, you can view some pictures of my new home on the "Small Houses" section of this site....under "Phoggie's house...finally". I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I had wonderful Amish builders and it was a great experience. Even at 71 years of age, I would do it again. Now the builders are done, but trying to be patient waiting for the lawn, landscaping, and the cement work to be done....these men are not as dependable...and we are getting to the end of lawn planting season and we are on water restrictions because of our on-going drought.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: If you would like to peak at my house....

It's lovely! It doesn't look very small to me, though.

o

Lucky you! I bet this week's rains have given you a much larger lake.

o

Gorgeous!

Phoggie-I truly envy you-your home isnt small at all my friend-mine,on the other hand doesnt even total 560 sq.ft in total :)

o

Mary your new home is just beautiful.
I hope the rains keep coming so the lawn gets done and look forward to seeing some more pics. as the seasons progress. Very happy for you...take care.

o

Here's the link - I think your home looks perfect.

Here is a link that might be useful: Phoggie's

o

Great looking place. I wouldn't consider it small either! You should see some of the places I've looked at!

Enjoy your new home.

o

Perfect small home. Easy to walk around in and all about. I loved the way you have it decorated and I'm sure it will be easy to keep clean. Very nice. Congratulations on a job well done. Now on to the outside. I'm sure you have lots of ideas that will also easy for you to take care of.
Wonderful views from the inside also. Just perfect.

o

I love it! Very happy for you....enjoy! I have heard the Amish are wonderful craftsmen.

o

Beautiful!! Love your kitchen especially!

o

Absolutely beautiful! So happy for you.

o

You have a lovely home! Enjoy!

o

LOVE your whole house; especially the kitchen! Beautiful!

o

It's lovely. I'd like one like it someday.

o

It's GREAT! You are *some decorator*, too. I don't think I would be up for building again now, after 12 years in our house -- afraid it wouldn't all 'come together' as well as you've managed. Sometimes I am amazed at the difference in my energy level between then and now.

Are you nagging those landscape guys? Time to cut and run to somebody else?

o

I love it all, esp the kitchen and your view. Also like your choice of colors~~~Enjoy!

o

thanks Marie for the link

looks like a model hhome
are you actually living in it and is it always so neat !!!

o

It looks fabulous, and I love your color scheme. What sort of landscaping are you going to have done, trees and shrubs, etc.?

o

Your new home is so cozy and welcoming. I love a house that looks like people actually live in it--and yours does that beautifully. Could you share the color of the guest bedroom/bath? Lovin' that color!

Hope you have many happy years in your beautiful home!

o

Patti43.....I am not sure what to call the color of the guest bath....I bought the towels on sale at Penney's....and my builder took one to the store and they matched the paint.....LOL... It is kind of a seafoam blue.

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments.....and I am glad you enjoyed looking at the pics.

We didn't get much of the rain that other places had, but thankful for the little we did get.....every little bit helps :-)

o

Beautiful home. Love your kitchen and your dining room furniture and your view out the window.

Anne

o

looks "riesig", first word I thought of, which means, gigantic... :)

Mine is quite a bit smaller, and messier at the moment.

Moni

o

I'll swap with ya! :o)

Love your home~

o

I can't find it! :( Is there a link? Never mind....I missed the link!! Love that house!

This post was edited by country_bumpkin_al on Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 10:35

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here