SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathsgrdn

So, I haven't put up a fence yet...but

Kathsgrdn
9 years ago

Lauren and I dug out some old brick edging from the backyard today and brought it to the front yard. We were running low on the brown brick so had to go to Wal-mart to get more. All they had were red, so we laid one red brick for every two brown. Looks funny but I don't care. I also moved our big herbie garbage cans in front of the bricks right where their tire tracks went through the mud onto my driveway the last time they went through it.

As we were laying some of the bricks, the neighbors came out and left, well some of them did. A couple in front left and Lauren said they were staring at us and didn't look too happy. Then a bunch more came from around back of the house in a huge pick up truck (they park back there and there were about 6 vehicles out there most of the day), they drove slowly by us as we were laying the bricks. Right by the edge of where we were laying them. I kind of ignored them and then looked up as they were passing by and one of them waved so I kind of waved back, kind of, because I was holding a brick. When they finally got to the street they revved their engine and drove away. Lauren rolled her eyes and I just laughed. I hope they get the message but we'll see if they drive over my bricks. They're just one high right now and would be easy to do.

Comments (27)