Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Today is

Posted by kathi_mdgd (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 19, 13 at 18:59

Our 55th anniversary,and on sunday ds#3 will be 50 years old ,he was the gift I gave dh in 1963.LOLNext year my dd will be 50 and then all four of my kids will be in their 50's.Don't know where all that time went.

They have blessed us with 6 gk's,who in turn have blessed us with 3 and 3/4ths ggk's.DGD #2 will have her first baby a boy in july.

We have been blessed for sure.
Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Today is

Wow; congratulations! You are blessed (and so is your family!). Life is good! :) Happy Anniversary.

o

Happy Anniversary!

o

My wedding anniversary is on Sunday (12 years)! Congrats on 55 years, that is wonderful!! I wish many more happy years for you!

o

Happy happy anniversary-I sooo envy you!

o

Happy anniversary . We too just celebrated 50 year of wedded bliss last September. That was fast. We have 2 sons and 6 wonderful grandchildren and 2 great grand children. Congratulations to both of you. Here's to 50 more.

o

Congratulations to all!

o

This news gave me a great BIG smile. Congrats!

o

Congratulations!

o

Congrats Kathi............How are you doing my friend.......think of you often......

o

Thanks everyone.

Hi Ruthie,i'm doing ok,actually Great as far as the cancer goes.In august it will be 5 years cancer free,that sure went fast!!

BUT this past feb I was diagnosedwith type 2 diabetes.That was a real surprise,i'm dealing with it though and doing as i'm told,getting the levels down,cutting back the carbs etc,and so far have lost 18#.They have me on metforim 500mgs a day,and I test twice a day.So far i'm doing good,as I tell my kids,i have diabetes,it doesn't have me.

I think about you often as well,i havn't been over here much for several months,been getting the gardens back in shape.Those winter rains brought a lot of weeds.

How are you doing,are you still in remission?? I sure hope so.

I go to see the oncologist tomorrow,had the blood work done last Monday.He still has me coming every 4 mos.I'm also still taking the meds(femera)don't remember when my 5 years is up for that.
Take care,i'll try to pop in more often.
Kathi

o

Happy Anniversary! You are the best inspiration your kids could ever have. Many more happy years.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here