Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's for dinner Monday?

Posted by patti43 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 22, 13 at 16:56

I was going to have leftover grub sandwiches from last night but that isn't sounding so good. We have to run an errand soon, so I'd like to go to Wendy's--all that hamburger talk on another post got my hungry for a chicken sandwich. Go figure!

Rain has finally stopped, but we never did get enough to make up the deficit--that doesn't look like it's spelled right.

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's for dinner Monday?

When I saw 'grub' sandwiches all I could think of are the grubs in our lawn. I was removing a bunch of moss that has grown and there are lots of healthy, white grubs living there. We've got our work cut out for us this summer.

We had hot beef sandwiches (from last nite's roast) with gravy and peas on top. Fried potatoes on the side. Homemade cookie for me, and a homemade blueberry muffin for hubby with our tea.

o

Paw Paw Patch again today! Being as I was getting a new window for my car, I was close, had time to kill and ate there.

hamburger steak, green beans, creamed corn and a corn muffin

o

I bought some chicken breasts with Italian marinade in them, I will put those in the Aroma cooker, with some pasta and a white roasted Poblano sauce I bought a little wine and let it cook. Garlic bread to go with it.

o

I went to make dinner last night and DH was in the kitchen heating up his left over fish and chips from Bonefish so tonight it will be the spaghetti we were suppose to have last night. Great for me since I didn't get home from bridge until 5:30.

o

Last night I made ziti bake so all I would have to do is put in the oven when we got home from work. A little warmer today, still great for working, I HATE the heat so it can stay this way all summer.

o

Pan fried teriyaki sirloin tips(from Wegman's) with little red potatoes with parsley butter and fresh green beans,

Desert was ice cream cones.

o

Baked potato with sour cream, baked chicken breast with Italian seasonings, and green beans, also flavored.

o

Jody requested pork chops...had broccoli, mashed potatoes, gravy and biscuits.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here