SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jodi_socal

So Calif KT Get-together

Jodi_SoCal
11 years ago

I was thinking ... something that often gets me in trouble ... LOL ... that I'd love to host a Southern California KT get-together some time in the next few months.

Just to give you an idea where I live ...
We're in Irvine, which is in Orange County, five miles from the John Wayne airport. Five or so miles from Newport and Laguna Beaches. 15 miles from Disneyland. 45 miles south of the LA airport and Los Angeles. 100 miles north of San Diego and a 100 miles west of Palm Springs. A five hour or so drive to Las Vegas. Seven hours south of San Francisco. Lots to do in the area.

To save a ton of money and a lot of hassle (I'm not a good event planner), I'd like to host it at my home ... problem is, my home and yard are impossibly small ... but I'd still like to try. I can probably fit (comfortably) about 20 people. We've had up to 40 for a birthday party but it was a bit tight.

Also, I have one guest room so would probably have a lottery to see who gets to help me set up the party. :-)

Can I have a show of hands how many people are interested and what a good month would be to do this?

And also, any locals willing to help me pull this together???

Jodi-

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath