SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie53_gw

Some People..

susie53_gw
10 years ago

I went to a school function to help a senior class ro make money for their prom so they didn't have to go around to businesses for items to give away.. They were selling food items also. Drinks, popcorn, pretzels and cookies were 50 cents each. The cookies were on the table in the plastic boxes like you see in the grocery store with a dozen cookies in them. They had several kinds. One of the ladies at our table went over and took a look. She asked the young girl how much the cookies were and the girl said 50 cents. She picked up an entire box and gave the young girl 50 cents. The rest of us ladies also bought a couple each and she knew how much they were. She bragged at how much she paid and even made a comment it would pay for their ride there And they would be good on the trip home.. .We are not talking about a stupid woman. She is 67 years old. It makes me so mad that she took advantage of these kids. Yesterday I sent $10.00 to the school principal to pass along to the class. Thinking of this makes me so dang angry.. I remember my kids and how hard they worked to raise money in school.

Comments (15)