Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My baby will be able to see me soon

Posted by marilyn_c (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 14:07

I just noticed that Favio's eyes are starting to open. At least, the right one, a little bit. He is doing very well. He has had some problems with constipation. That had me concerned because he eats so much. I gave him a little enema this morning, and that remedied the matter. I have never given anything an enema, but I had one of those very flexible feeding tubes that I use for the possums. They have a rounded end and are very thin, so that served the purpose and got things moving. Maybe too much info, but y'all said to let you know how he is doing. I do know to stimulate him to help him go, and he pees a lot but not the other. I have spent extra time doing that and gently massaging his little abdomen, but when he didn't go for going on four days....I was really getting worried. He is such a good kitten....purrs all the time. I have some pictures on my camera and will post them this evening. He is going to be spoiled rotten, I can tell you that much..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My baby will be able to see me soon

Awwww continued good nursing skills Marilyn...you are amazing!!!!

o

Can't wait to see the new pictures of the little guy. I knew you'd keep him going.

o

awwww how sweet he is. I had to do the warm wash cloth massages on the bottoms to a few of the itty bitty ones too. Those momma's know just what to do!

o

Glad to hear that Favio is doing well. I can't even imagine the bond you two will have as he grows up.

o

awwww. how sweet!

o

Marilyn, thanks for the update, so glad to know that Favio is coming along fine. Hope your husband is doing fine too. You take care of everyone, be sure to take care of yourself too.

o

I love the update. That Favio deserves to be spoiled, so don't you worry one bit about doing that for him. You're a good mommy!

o

I'm so glad he's doing well!

o

That is wonderful, I cannot wait to see more pics of that little trooper. He could not have ended up in better hands.

o

Great news. Hey, nothing wrong at all with spoiling fur babies!

o

My hero! You continue to amaze me Marilyn. Favio is a little trooper...can't wait to see new pics.

o

Can't wait to see more pics of your baby....good job!!!! I think you are super fond of that little guy!!! I can just "hear" it......

o

Glad you thought of the enema, Marilyn. I'm afraid I wouldn't have. Favio's a lucky little guy and I think he knows it! He sure found a way out of that truck so you could take care of him. It's nice to be appreciated, isn't it?

o

Awww,that's wonderful news!!!

o

So good to hear he's hanging in there! Thanks a lot for updating, Marilyn.

o

he'll be yours forever...

o

awwww........:) :)

o

Glad your little one is doing well. You are a Great Mom!

o

I think it's so cool that your baby already knows you so well- heartbeat, smell, touch, voice, probably even taste and soon will actually see you too. Favio is going to be your special heart-cat, I think. Treasure him, Marilyn! Enjoy every second.

o

He is one lucky baby to have you for his mommy. Can't wait to see pictures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here