Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
weather check

Posted by bengardening (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 14, 13 at 13:31

Here in mid SD rain started sometime early this morning. Then it turned to a heavy snow. Now it is still snowing lightly. Our windows on the east side looked like they were frosted this morning with heavy ice. Temp is around 30. Somebody told my DH that we probably had 16 inches before this, but i am not complaining we really need the moisture.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weather check

Heavy rain started here in Bay County, Florida, about noon and still coming down hard - glad we have sand for our turf - otherwise, everyone would own a swimming pool!

o

Perfect day here today. 72 and sunny. I could take that year round.

o

It has been very nice here today, sunny and in the 70's I think. I went to church this morning and came home and had a bit of lunch and since that time I have been outside, riding around with the girls on my golf cart. Making plans for the garden and the yard.

Sue in Central Indiana

o

It's almost perfect in my part of Ohio. Sun is shining and it's about 60 right now.

Bengardening, is the snow/temps normal for this time of year for you?

Shirley

o

Sometimes we get snow in April and I have even seen it up until the end of May. I remember last year it was 93 degrees on April 1st. So it varies a lot.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here