SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

I'll share my recipes, if you share yours 4-8

I searched and searched for the last recipe thread and it was way back on like page 8 or so and I thought I would go ahead and start a new one since Patti has not been here to do it.
I sure hope she is ok and can come back and post here like she always has, I miss her!!

I will start with this one that I found recently but have never made. I will be trying it soon. The website has lots of pictures of it step by step if you want to see them.
I would add a little old bay seasoning or Tony's seasoning to the mix to kick it up a notch.
For those that can eat bread a nice crusty French loaf would be nice to sop up the juices.
I would probably serve mine on a bed of lettuce or salad greens.

Shrimp Scampi-ish

Ingredients
1 to 1.5 pounds raw shrimp (peeled or unpeeled, up to you)
1 0.7oz package dry Italian dressing mix (or make your own)
1 stick unsalted butter
Instructions
For oven method:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the stick of butter in a large casserole dish & stick it in the oven to melt completely. Remove; add the shrimp. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning. Return to the oven & cook for 12-15 minutes, or until shrimp is done (should be pink).
For the stove top:
Preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter to melt. Once melted, add the shrimp. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning, & cook for 5 minutes before flipping. Flip the shrimp & cook for an additional 3-5 minutes � or until the shrimp is done (should be pink).
http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2012/07/easy-shrimp-scampiish/
3 Ingredient � Easy Shrimp Scampi(ish)

Comments (5)