Return to the Kitchen Table Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wow, Omorosa wins again!

Posted by glenda_al (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 23:12

Just finished watching, Monday, tonight, All=Star Apprentice, and what a bummer!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wow, Omorosa wins again!

I was hoping Latoya would get her fired. Omarosa is just wrong on so many levels. I think Latoya knew she was going to get fired so sent Omarosa out so she couldn't gloat.

I enjoyed how the show was edited. We got to see what the contestants thought of Trump. That was interesting.

o

I don't care what Donald says, he never would have fired Omarosa and I think Latoya knew that.

o

Darn. The one time I forget to record the series! So..what *did* the contestants think of Trump? :)

o

Latoya was right, there was no way Trump was going to fire Omarosa. As much as I can't stand her, I would not have brought her back to the board room either. Kudos to Latoya for standing up to Omarosa in the beginning of the task.

I'm looking forward to watching Gary Busey and Omarosa go head to head.

o

matti, that would be something else :o)

I'm looking forward to watching Gary Busey and Omarosa go head to head.

o

OaklyOk: In the older Apprentice shows, it used to look like no one ever disagreed with Trump. If you go look at the scenes where the winning team goes back to the room, there are a couple of comments that aren't all that flattering towards Trump. Trump had gone down the line on the Plan B to ask who the weakest link was. Plan B was the winning team, but Trump still had them skewer Gary Busey as the weakest link. It's obvious there is something wrong with Gary and it was totally unnecessary to make his teammates say something bad abut him. Gary was crying when they went back to the room. Either Lisa or Trace said something about how that is how Trump is.

As Plan B was watching the discussion about Omarosa, I think Trace pointed out that Trump would not fire Omarosa.

o

And Trump was running for president? What a jerk!!

o

I don't like the way he treated Gary Busey!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchen Table Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here